Friday, June 26, 2009

Mommy, I'm Growing Up!

After swimming today with my nephew, Christian and Madison, we were walking back to the car, and I'm holding my little soon-to-be-three-year-old's hand and she says, nonchalantly, "Mommy, I'm growing up." Sniff, sniff...don't remind me! Has it really been three years?! She has grown so much and so fast. I can seriously hold full on conversations with the girl. She is so articulate and communicates so well. Madison is so super sweet and loving and is still a great big sister (She has been since day one, but I was waiting for the novelty of the baby to wear off, but *crossing fingers* she's never showed an ounce of jealousy or resentment towards her sister).

She is definitely growing up, and I only have a finite amount of time with her here as a little girl, so I'm trying to enjoy every moment of it...even those involving fits and screaming (which thankfully are few and far between!!!). :)

No comments: