Thursday, a coworker accused me of waddling. I totally denied it. Denial is good, right? I just told her, "Shut up! if you say it out loud it might actually be true!!!" lol. I tried to blame it on my back...The night before, I was being way too independent and lifted a big box of wrapping paper, etc. but it was heavier than I thought. That night my back kinda hurt and by the morning, I couldn't walk straight. I laid on the heating pad in the morning (even though you're not supposed to...it could make the baby too hot), but just for a little bit. Then I was walking in to work and my principal said, "What's wrong? You seem to be walking very gingerly?". Ever since then, I think the waddle has started. *sigh* I feel like a duck....or as another friend described herself: a penguin carrying a basketball. Oh, well...such is the life of a pregnant mommy....
shuffle, shuffle, waddle, waddle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment