Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Potty time continues...
So today, we were at my mom's and Madison needed to go potty. She sat there for a minute, then stood up and said, "it hurts". I thought the middle insert part was maybe pinching her or something, so I adjusted the middle bucket of the potty and she sat down again. I was about to ask her if she was okay now and all of a sudden there was a very distinct smell. nice. While I'm thrilled that she's comfortable with all forms of using the potty...as most people say kids will easily pee in the potty, but can be scared of anything else...I then realized its not so easy to dump the potty into the toilet this time. I had to clean out that part, too. eww. But I guess that's potty training for ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment