Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Evil Daddy
Tonight, Gordon was playing with Madison and she likes hiding in her tent in the front room. He went and hid in there, then she used her new, handy, dandy princess flashlight to find him. After a few minutes, as I was sitting comfortably on the couch, which temporarily relieved my intense back pain, he calls me saying she wants me. So with much effort ;P I get up off the couch and waddle myself over to the front room to "look" for her. I hear her saying something, but it didn't register to me what she was saying as I got near the tent and heard Gordon whispering "waddle, waddle" then I suddenly understand what Madison was saying. She was saying, very excitedly, "WADDLE, WADDLE!!!". Very nice. So I played peek a boo with Madison and trudged back to the couch, meanwhile, Madison is chasing me, the whole time saying, "WADDLE, WADDLE! WADDLE, WADDLE!". Oh, ya, Daddy thought that was just hilarious....okay, I have to admit, I was laughing, too! But I told Gordon, "I'm telling!" so I called my mom and told her what happened and after she stopped laughing, a minute or so later, she confirmed my thoughts: that wasn't nice! lol So I was hanging up with my mom as Madison finished eating dinner and had come running around the other couch from the kitchen. I heard Gordon say, "talk to Mimi...ohhhhh!" bc I had just hung up. But I just called my mom again as I asked Madison, "Did you want to talk to Mimi?" and while it was ringing, I hear Madison say, "I say waddle, waddle!". Apparently, while I was on the phone, Gordon had cleaned up Madison from dinner and told her to run over to the phone and tell Mimi what she had been saying. Oh, he's just soooooo cute. *insert sarcasm*. Evil Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment