Sunday, December 7, 2008
Poor Baby
Madison has a little fever. Nothing much, just around 99/100 degrees. But you should here her tell it. "I siiiiiiiiick" *insert pitiful voice*. We didn't go to her dance class Saturday because she started the fever Friday, so we just let her sleep in. On Friday, she took a nap from 8am all the way to 1pm! She only naps for about 1-2.5hrs normally...but that isnt until 1:00 or later! She was okay Saturday, still not feeling great, very clingy. I have been super tired, so Friday, I fell asleep at about 7:30 and didnt wake up until midnight. Then of course, I was awake forever. So at 5am, I finally went back to bed (good thing we didn't have to go to dance class!). Then Madison got up around 7 (so much for sleeping in!) so I got up with her. Then Gordon got up and took over and I laid on the couch around 8 for *just a minute*. Ya, right. 4 hours later I woke up to a sleeping house...Madison and Daddy were taking their naps. Lots of sleeping going on in our house this weekend!!! So when they woke up, Madison was still clingy off and on. She'd play for a while, then need to be held and I'd sing to her and she'd say "I feel better!". :) Such a sweet girl. Today she was fine, no fever since last night, so she went to her friend, Brittnee's birthday party. She had a great time and went for a ride in Brittnee's new barbie jeep. She was probably thinking, "Hey, how did MY jeep get over here?!" lol Then my mom and I went shopping to finish Christmas shopping for my brother's kids. All done, yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment