Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Katelyn

I just have to blog about my Katelyn really quick! She's gotten another tooth on the bottom in the last few days...on her bottom left side. Then I noticed she has her two teeth up top that came in also...the ones right next to the top middle teeth...all in the last week or so! Poor girl, that can't feel good. Right now she has yet another ear infection, which makes three this year alone! Hopefully, she won't get many more...otherwise I'm going to ask for an ENT soon. My friend's daughter had too many and doc never referred them...she has a speech delay and maybe due to the ear infections?

Secondly, I'd definitely say Katelyn is on her way to being a walker! She can walk all by herself lots of steps! Yesterday, on her birthday at my mom's she was up to 16 steps all alone! She can walk, stop and keep going. She doesn't choose to walk all the time, she still crawls a lot, but she's definitely on her way to being a full time walker! She'll take off any day now!

I was at home for a while today with the two babies by myself for the first time. I managed to feed Andrew, feed Katelyn a bottle and her solids, and even have a moment to blog really quick before daddy and Madison got home with dinner....time to eat!!!

No comments: