Wow, it seems like those two weeks went by really fast! Andrew is two weeks old, and Gordon had to go back to work today. So today was my first day with all three kids at home by myself! Fortunately, they all slept late (thank you very much, daylight savings time change!). Andrew woke up around 7:15, ate, then went back to sleep. I had time to make us some eggs for breakfast, ate mine and the kids still were asleep. It was 9:00 and we had a playdate at 10:00, so I went up and woke up Madison. After she was downstairs eating, I woke up Katelyn and they both ate breakfast. Katelyn even had some scrambled eggs. She is just now starting to eat more table food...mostly bc I've been tired (read: lazy) since I was miserably swollen and tired at the end of my pregnancy. But now, we've had more stuff that she can eat safely. She scarfed down her eggs and even ate the rest of Madison's that she didn't want.
I took Andrew to my mom's house while I took the girls to the playdate. They had fun, Madison played with her friends and Katelyn wandered around the house chewing on random items. Then we left around 12 to take Andrew to his checkup with Dr. Stacey.
I'm glad Madison got to hang out with her friends, since she never gets to while I'm working. She loves playing with them and going to her friends' houses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment