Katelyn has been taking more and more steps lately. At the hospital, when I had Andrew, she was walking across the room. She'd fall after a while, and crawl, but a lot of the time, she'd walk. Then each day, she's been taking 15...16...17 steps and now, she'll let go of furniture and walk herself across the room to get where she wants to be.
I was waiting for her to just up and start walking full time like Madison did, but she's different. I should have known. Katelyn is definitely her own little person. So looking back, she's been walking for a few days now. Since it's the 6th now, I'd say she's been walking alone since right on her birthday. She does crawl, and she doesn't stand herself up in the middle of the room, but she'll stand herself up holding onto something, then take off walking across the room from there. It's so neat to see her growing and becoming a walker! It's definitely helpful! If I am carrying Andrew in one hand, and Katelyn wants my attention, I can hold her hand and she can walk with me to the couch, where I can hold them both. If she was still crawling, it'd be sooooooooooo much harder!!! Good girl! You walked just in time!!!
What a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment