It was the day bf Katelyn's surgery to have tubes put in her ears, and even though its a minor surgery, it still makes me a bit nervous that she'll be put under anesthesia. I took her to the mall today after church, just Katelyn and me. I was going to take her to buildabear, but I got there around 11:15, and I forgot they dont' open until noon on Sundays. So she and I went to have lunch at Sonic there at the food court. While I was there, we ran into our old neighbors, Juli, Mike and their son Andy, and her mom. We all sat and had lunch and got to talk. Her son had tubes when he was about two, so she was telling me all about it. She told me it was super quick, super easy, and he did freak out after anesthesia, like they say, but she said at 20 minutes on the dot, he snapped out of it and was ready to go.
So after lunch, Katelyn and I went to buildabear, and she got a monkey, bc she is very much a monkey and climbs all over EVERYTHING! I got some clothes for it, then we went to have it stuffed. The lady pushed the pedal for the stuffing machine and poor wimpy Katelyn FREAKED! I had to real quick push her stroller all the way over to the other side of the store, so she wasn't scared! My poor wimp! She's so cute, though!!! We got her monkey done and we left. She loves to hold her Curious George (her lovey) when she goes to sleep, so this cute monkey should fit right in! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment