Today we had a meetup at the movies with our playgroup. Studio Movie Grill is having summer movies for kids that are $1 kids/$2 adults...DEAL! I thought it'd be a great special day, so I got Madison lunch while we were there...$24 later, I decided next time I'm totally sneaking in food! lol But she had such a fun time and really enjoyed the movie. By the end she was sitting in my lap, and I really liked having a little date out just with my Madison and me!
The movie was at 11, so I took her to VBC at the Mansfield church bc she seemed to REALLY like it, so I let her go for one hour. Katelyn even enjoyed the songs/dances they did at the opening, so we stayed for a bit, Katelyn got out and was kind of dancing/bouncing around. Then we left and went to Kohl's. I got Madison a buzz lightyear from their $5 stuff. They were out of the woody, but I bought the book a week or two ago...nto sure why i didnt get the woody while I was there! lol I got the babies some shorts (I have NO idea what happened to Madison's old shorts, but they are NOT in her tubs with her other clothes! K has TONS of shirts of Madison's to wear, but there is NO telling what happened to all of those shorts! I need to look in her 2T tub, maybe I put them in there bc they might have been that size, but now I remember that target shorts ran small, so i always had to buy a size up...I'll have to check when K gets up).
Madison looked SOOOOO super cute today! I put her hair in pigtails, she had her VBC round up shirt on (its a cowboy theme), with a pair of shorts and her cute, cute pink boots! Too bad we don't even own a cowboy hat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment