This morning I had everyone ready and we were out the door by 9:15, I dropped Madison off at school, then I was on my way to drop Andrew at my mom's so I could go to the gym, since Andrew is still too young to go to the daycare there for another week or two...he has to be 12 weeks old. As I was on my way, I remembered I heard my phone alarm ring and I assumed it was for the class at the gym I wanted to go to, but glanced at my phone anyways. Glad I did! It said I had Katelyn's 15mo checkup at 9:30...it was 9:20 at the time!!! I called the doc's office to see if they wanted to reschedule it (bc I really wanted to go to my class at the gym, and was hoping I could go to the pedi's office after gym), but they said come anyways even if were late. So we hauled it over to the office, thankfully it was the mansfield office, whihc is right around the corner. We made it at about 9:35, so we werent really that late.
K is doing well, except for her constant ear infections and she's not talking much. She'll say "mamamama" but not necessarily identifying me. I think a lot of that has to do with her fluid in her ears.
She's a little bitty thing...she weighed 20.5 lbs, and has dropped to the 15th percentile. She was in the 25th last time, but when she got her last ear infection and wasn't eating, she was down to the 10th. I asked the doc if i should worry about that, but she said she'd only start worrying if she had dropped two percentiles. (like if she dropped from 25th to 10th to 5th). Her height was 30 3/4th inches and she's in 75th percentile.
She seems to be doing great and she'll have tubes put in this coming Monday, the 14th by Dr. Palmer. I hear that after they get tubes they really start to progress a lot! I hope so! I'm starting to worry about my little monkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment