After the Amazing Race and telling everyone we were late bc we were going to the hospital due to contractions from all the running, (see the end of the amazing RACE post for the funny details!) my stomach was still actually aching from all that running when I got home. I layed on the couch, drank some water and then a little coke to just make sure the baby was moving, etc. They say if you're having ctx, probs, pains, etc to lie on your left side and drink water. So I did that, but also had the 24hr nurse line magnet thing next to me in case it got worse and I needed to call the nurse to see what to do. I fell asleep and woke up this morning without probs. I am still sore from all the running, so my lower belly is sore...but more like the soreness from doing 200 crunches or something. Glad to know nothing is wrong, baby is kicking away and moving well. No more Amazing Race for me anytime soon!!!
We did go to school this morning for the Holiday Extravaganzaa...we had a pancake breakfast and Madison got to sit with Santa and talk to him, take a few pics, then we went to the gym for the "shop". Half of it was craft show kind of things from parents, then the other half was a table of junk toys the kids could buy for themselves and/or their parents...just cheap stuff like .50 cents to about $5. There were also free cookies and "warm" hot cocoa for the kids, then they could buy popcorn, pickles, etc. I got some cool decorations I had been wanting. We have them in our lounge and I didn't know where to get them. They are wooden pumpkins that stand up, then on the other side, they are christmas ornaments. so cute! only $25 so we bought that for me, gordon bought an OU light thing for his dad and Madison got a little toy. She also made a craft..a little candy cane. I think we all had a good time and I'm glad Madison got to see Santa again...and asked for boots again. THAT, I can deliver (already bought her some super cute pink boots!!!) She'll be soooooooo excited that Santa brought her what she asked for! :)
ahh...what a fun start to our weekend....now, off to my one hour massage with the aromatherapy rosemary mint steam shower afterwards....niiiiiiice!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment