Madison is 3 years old now and is so entertaining! She's definitely her own person and has her own ideas. Yesterday, she told Gordon, "Daddy, you're super special!" then later said, "Daddy, you're a star!" LOL She saw a jungle gym in a catalog later that evening and said, "that's AMAZING!"...oh, and recently she's started saying (randomly) "that's not fair". She has no idea what that means. We'll be sitting here watching TV, and she'll just say out of the blue, "that's not fair". She must hear it from others at preschool and figure she should adopt the phrase, too. Interesting.
She likes "telling secrets" lately. In the last few months, she says, "Mommy, I want to tell you a secret.....I LOVE YOU!" lol So as we were riding in the car on the way to get her soccer stuff, I told her, "I want to tell you a secret....MWaaaaaaah!" (I blew her a kiss). then of course, she has to follow up, and she said, "I want to tell you a secret..............COW!" *giggles hysterically* she was laughing sooooooooooo hard and seriously got the hiccups from laughing so much! lol she kept on and kept telling me more "secrets" such as "purple cow!" or "stinky cow!" or "purple car!" lol She was just so entertained by that and of course I told her "secrets" such as "stinky face" or "stinky feet". She was just having such a good time! It's so neat to see her sort of trying to make her own little jokes and being so happy. What a fun time to have spent with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment