Well, that's the box they checked on Madison's daily report she gets from school. As of today, my big girl has been dry for 11 days! No daytime accidents at all! She still sleeps in a pull up, so we're working on that, but a lot of days, she'll wake up dry and go to the bathroom, but if she wakes up bf I get there, sometimes she's got a wet diaper. She's still working on pooping in the potty, but she's got issues there anyways, so it makes it harder. We have an appt with her GI doc this Friday. So she's not completely trained, but as it is, I know we can go out with her in undies and we don't even have to go to the bathroom the minute we get to the store anymore. We don't have to constantly bring a change of clothes with us (though I keep one in the car, just in case!). Today, we were leaving Target and she said, "I need to go potty!" so we went, and she did, and we were done and that was that. Ahh, the life with a potty trained kid! I'm so proud of my big girl! She is so proud of herself, too!
Though, for a while, Gordon has been picking her up from school, and when she hadn't wet her undies, he'd take her to the gas station almost across from our neighborhood or the sonic next door to that and get her a little icee or a slushie from sonic. She loved it. but it kind of backfired...Tuesday, we were driving home after picking her up at school and had to take my mom to her house, so we passed the gas station...guess who wanted a slushie. I felt bad bc she had been dry for so long and deserved a treat, but that means I'd have to carry Katelyn in, hold Madison's hand, AND hold the drink...so instead, I went home, took Katelyn in, left Madison in the car and sent Gordon to take Madison to get an icee from the gas station....and one for me, too, of course! I LOVE Coke Icees! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment