there are a few posts I've been making over the summer regarding the baby on the way, but haven't posted them, bc I hadn't told anyone. Now that everyone knows, I've posted those blogs, so you might want to peruse them and see what was going on this summer! :)
The new posts (which have been posted by the original dates on which I composed them...so you'll have to go find them!) are titled:
Twelve weeks already? 9/2/09
My early ultrasound 8/7/09
Yay! and ugh...morning sickness 8/6/09
My little bean 7/29/09
It's good news...I think 7/15/09
Surprise! 713/09
Yikes! 7/10/09
Mommy has a baby in her tummy! 7/9/09
Happy Reading! There aren't pics yet, but I'm uploading as I type this so hopefully soon...though blogger takes FOREVER to upload pics, so I may just post a link to my photobucket and you can see pics there...we'll see how much time I have bf the girls wake up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment