Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My daughter, the patriot...

So last night, I was putting Madison to bed, laying with her and talking. We were talking about the baby in mommy's tummy and I asked her what we should name the baby. Her answer? "Pledge Allegiance". Guess who says the pledge every day at school! lol She is so cute! Well, at least it's a gender neutral name, so for now, I've got the pledge of allegiance in my belly! :)

A friend of mine said that her friend's daughter wanted to name her little sister "Alice in Wonderland"....so they compromised and named her "Allison"...kind of a cute back story to the name without actuallly being a cartoon character! I'm not thinking I'd let my 3yo choose the baby's name bc, well that's half the fun and besides...the baby might never forgive me!

My D.C. friend is very pleased though.... ;P

No comments: