Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thanks, McNeil, thanks a lot.

I just found out that every bit of Tylenol, Motrin and Benadryl that I own has been recalled. Nice. Very nice. I called McNeil who distributes the stuff, and asked about a refund. The lady said, "Sure, if that's what you'd like"....um, no...I'll just take the 10 bottles of infants/childrens tylenol, motrin and benadryl....at about $9 a pop and toss em...what's a hundred bucks?

I should mention this is particularly bad news because Katelyn has yet another ear infection (we have an appointment with an ENT next week to discuss tubes), Madison has an ear infection, and Andrew just got his two month vaccinations. Long story short: I have THREE, count 'em, THREE kids with fevers!!!! WTH am I supposed to do with no Motrin?! Luckily, the store brands are not included bc they're not distributed by the same manufacturer.

So I had to stop by target today to pick up some target brand meds. They yanked all of the tylenol/motrin/benadryl off the shelves, so it's pretty much bare....too bad they didn't pull it YESTERDAY when I bought a few boxes (for my house and moms) bc w/three sick kids you do NOT want to be out of pain meds! Oh, did I mention Gordon is still in the hospital with no answers, just running tests? Definitely don't want to be w/o pain meds...cranky babies do not a fun night make!!!

No comments: