Madison had her second recital today! She was just the cutest thing! I was a little nervous because we had to drop her off and she stayed backstage the whole time until the end of the show. Her last recital, we just took her a few songs before her turn, then picked her up right after. She did so great and was gorgeous of course! We ended up sitting right in the second row and she came out and was right in front of us! We got some great pics (but I've mentioned my hatred of uploading pics on this site...one of these days I'll add pics to all these posts!).
Afterwards, we had to take pics, of course, then we went to lunch with my parents. Madison was kind of crabby after we took a few pics and wasn't having it. But after we got some food in her belly, she perked right up and was back to normal! Ah, the life of a 3 yr old!
I was just disappointed that they didnt have a video to buy! We bought her video last year and she has seriously asked to watch it about 5 times a week. It's ridiculous how much she likes it. She always asks to watch "my two years old dance show"! I asked her on the way if she wanted to buy a 3 yrs old dance show movie, assumign they'd have one. She replied, "No, we already have one...we don't need another one"...lucky for me!!! I think we'll go to a step in time next time for dance, bc I've heard great things about them....though I'll check to make sure they'll have a video of their recital! lol First things first, ya know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment