Andrew's two little bottom teeth have been swollen, on the verge of coming in for at least two weeks...maybe more. I could see the shape of the two white teeth at the bottom (as well as his top four teeth!). I've never been able to see them so clearly in the girls when teeth were about to pop through, it was always a surprise! Poor Andrew has been teething for probably 6 months! ;P Now that his second bottom tooth has come in, his gummy grins are definitely gone and now he's got that cute baby tooth thing going. He's such a cutie and still all smiles...well, sometimes he's cranky bc I figure his tooth is hurting. I just can't imagine that teething process..that has to hurt with a sharp tooth poking through your gums!!! Poor baby!!!
He has been crawling since this past weekend...a whopping 7 days ago, and today I caught him standing up!!! :0 We were at my mom's and she has the small crib in the living room, and I guess while I wasn't looking, he pulled himself to standing!!! Whatever. I quickly knocked him down....just kidding. Sort of! I just put him back on the floor..NO need for cruising anytime soon...or bc you know what THAT leads to? Walking. All over. nothankyouverymuch! I've never been in a hurry for any of my kids to walk! He can wait till his birthday to walk. 12 months is a nice average time for babies to walk! :)
My mom reminded me that my niece started crawling and did so for a very short time..maybe a week or 2-3 weeks, then all of a sudden...she.walked. Alone. All. Over! whew...I hope not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment