Sunday, February 28, 2010

Katelyn just got ROBBED!

My poor, sweet baby girl...she was supposed to have her first birthday party this weekend. I kept putting off sending out a cancellation email to everyone, just in case the contractions went away and Andrew didn't end up coming after all...So finally around 3pm, after I actually had my baby boy in my arms, I finally sent out an evite email cancelling her birthday party...well, postponing it, actually. So sorry, baby girl! I can't believe my baby is a big sister...and she's not even ONE yet!!!


Hopefully, we'll adjust to having a newborn again, soon so we can have her party in a week or two. She has been walking lots and lots and has taken many more steps this weekend at the hospital. She was up to about 5 steps, but now she'll take as many as 10 steps before falling/crawling. That's right about where Madison was when all of a sudden she started taking off and walked all over the place all at once! Now, maybe Katelyn will be walking just in time for her birthday party! Her actual birthday isn't until Wednesday, so we'll see how she does...Madison walked exactly one week after her first birthday...we'll see if Katelyn follows suit!

No comments: