So I knew I wanted to put up wall words (vinyl adhesive words) on the wall in the baby's room that say: "Twinkle, Twinkle, little star, do you know how loved you are?"...it loooks like this:
(The color of the words and stars can be changed to match whatever bedding we decide on)...and this little plaque to go with it:

So I thought a star theme would be neat, but didn't find any I liked. Then I found this set from Pottery Barn:


But then I thought it may not last very long and he would quickly outgrow it...then it'd just look too babyish. Gordon said that set was good, but he was thinking something to do with sports. I told him that maybe we'd do a sports theme when he was a bit older, like outgrowing the crib. So I wanted a set with primary colors and I'd just sort of work the wall words in, even if the bedding didnt have stars. I had such a hard time finding anything I liked. I even stopped at Buy Buy Baby in Plano when I went up there last weekend, and looked through their catalogs, but nothing caught my eye. I was searching online and found this:
It's got primary colors, sports like Gordon wanted and stars, too...perhaps all 3 rolled into one? We'll have to see about it. I ordered it and it should come into the store within a week or so...we'll see what the quality is like and how I like it in person (I only saw it online, and it was only $99 compared to most sets that are more like $200!). So for the time being, I think I might have found a set for his room, so let's hope for the best!!! I ordered a set for katelyn online and had to return it when it came and didnt look quite the same in person...


1 comment:
Hey, Heather, check out Isaac's bedding on my blog. We have a trains, planes and autos theme in the room with red, baby blue, navy blue, and some other great colors. It looks really nice and goes with any color wood. Anyhoo, just a thought! Plus, it makes it very easy to decorate!
Post a Comment