Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can't wait for Black Friday!

I've been looking over the websites recently and I love bfads.net. It lets you see ads by store and by category and the best part is that you can click on whatever you want and it will add it to your own master shopping list. Then when BF arrives, just print off your list and it shows you what store and what items you wanted to buy! I have waaaaay too much on my list, won't buy it all, but there are lots of great deals! Target is always first on my list...its not usually super crazy crowded, they have good crowd control and great deals. I will not go to walmart first thing in the morning. People there are just crazy...if I do decide to visit wally world, it may be later in the morning.

I have been scouting out some appliances. My washer is great...except it doesn't stop "washing"....well, spinning, technically. Sometimes, it will keep spinning and spinning and by the time I see it, the clothes are BONE dry! My dryer is just as awesome. It doesn't stop drying, sometimes. Which means the clothes are so super hot, I seriously can't even touch them. I have to leave the dryer door open to let them cool down a little. Um, can you say fire hazard? *sigh* But what can you expect? We went in when we got married and pretty much asked for the cheapest thing on the floor...I think we maybe paid $300 for the pair. 7.5 years later, they're still kickin!

There is a set at sears that is the kenmore steam washer plus the non-steam dryer, which are $800 a piece, but on BF, they're $999 for the pair. Then there is a set at home depot, the LG set, but its a smaller capacity. Then there is the maytag set, which is looking better by the minute...of course, the fact that it's red and asthetically more pleasing than the white ones, helps just a little! :)

hmmm....decisions, decisions. Kenmore, LG or Maytag? dual dvd player or two seperate portable ones? leapster 2 or Lmax? hmmmm...gotta make some quick decisions...BF is coming soon!!! but first...turkey day!

No comments: