wow, it's been a very long time since I've been able to post...
Well, here's a little update on my beautiful little family:
Madison is now 4.5 and is such a wonderful, helpful, sweet, loving little girl. She is very independent and has to have a say in what she wears now. She's kind of picky and sometimes, her socks bother her. Yes, her socks...like the seam at the toe is rubbing her wrong, so a few times we just put her socks on inside out...problem solved! Then I put them on normally after a few days, and its not a big deal anymore. She is learning to read in her PreK class with Ms. Shee. Madison knows some sight words, and pretty much all of her letters and sounds. However, shes not exactly eager to sit and write with me at home. *shrug* guess she's just done by the time she gets home. She loves the beach and asks constantly when can we go back. Mental note: Take her to the beach this summer! Madison loves to play outside and blow bubbles. She loves nightgowns, tiaras, barbies, tinkerbell and her baby brother and sister. Anytime we go somewhere, she is so proud to introduce everyone to her baby brother and sister. Madison loves to help me bake and we always add our secret ingredient to everything we make: LOVE. We both put kisses in the bowl! She likes to dance and sing. The girl has always been very verbal and boy, she loves to talk and question and discuss things. She says, "I like to talk to you". We just have all kinds of fun conversations in the car! She has a best friend at school named Parker. Parker has a little brother about Katelyn's age, so Parker's mom and I are trying to find a time to get the girls together. We usually pick up the girls about the same time, and as Madison and Parker are getting into their cars, they're both yelling out the window, "BYE MADISON!" and "BYE PARKER!!!" LOL When I get there in the afternoon, they're sometimes at recess, and of course, Parker and Madison are attached at the hip!
Katelyn is such a busy girl these days! She is now 22mo old and she is a mover and a shaker! Katelyn is rapidly approaching her terrible twos. She is FIERCELY independent. That girl can hold her own. She is so funny and sweet and with that curly hair and blue eyes, how can you get mad? :) She is a climber, though I havent found her on the table near as much as I used to. She is in to everything these days. She's very inquisitive and analytical. When a ride on toy wasnt working bc the batteries died, she layed under it like a mechanic trying to figure it out. So cute. She's been in speech therapy for 6mo now, since she had so many ear infections. They put tubes in her ears, and then she started speech. Miss Amy comes to my mom's (since they want to do therapy where the child spends the majority of their day, and since my mom watches the babies all day, her house is where they spend the most time) to see Katelyn every two weeks.
My sweet baby boy Andrew is now 11months old.He is a bruiser! He still loves to wake up every single night to eat, but that's okay. I love the extra snuggle time with my littlest love. He is crawling and crusing and is getting ready to walk any day now. His favorite thing is a ball. Anytime he sees a ball, he HAS to have it right away! Anything round will do, really. Apple? no that's a ball. Grape? nope, small ball! Andrew is still just as smiley as ever. He is the warmest, most cuddly little mama's boy that ever was. I love those smiles he gives me and his eyes just light up when he laughs. He is starting to talk and says mama and ball. His other favorite words are more and snack. Did I mention he's a bruiser? Coincidence? I think not! His hair has gotten really long and it gets into his face at times, but I want to wait until he's at least a year old to cut his hair bc then after he gets it cut he'll look like such a big boy! He can't be a big boy when he's not even one!!!
I can hardly believe my babies are going to be one and two years old already! I think it's really funny that Andrew will turn one year old, and Katelyn will still *technically* be a one year old for four more days! :D So I'll have a 4.5yr old and two one year olds....man they keep me busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
I love my little lovebugs!!!
My sweet baby boy Andrew is now 11months old.He is a bruiser! He still loves to wake up every single night to eat, but that's okay. I love the extra snuggle time with my littlest love. He is crawling and crusing and is getting ready to walk any day now. His favorite thing is a ball. Anytime he sees a ball, he HAS to have it right away! Anything round will do, really. Apple? no that's a ball. Grape? nope, small ball! Andrew is still just as smiley as ever. He is the warmest, most cuddly little mama's boy that ever was. I love those smiles he gives me and his eyes just light up when he laughs. He is starting to talk and says mama and ball. His other favorite words are more and snack. Did I mention he's a bruiser? Coincidence? I think not! His hair has gotten really long and it gets into his face at times, but I want to wait until he's at least a year old to cut his hair bc then after he gets it cut he'll look like such a big boy! He can't be a big boy when he's not even one!!!
I can hardly believe my babies are going to be one and two years old already! I think it's really funny that Andrew will turn one year old, and Katelyn will still *technically* be a one year old for four more days! :D So I'll have a 4.5yr old and two one year olds....man they keep me busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
I love my little lovebugs!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment