Monday, October 11, 2010

It's a Pillow, It's a Pet...It's a Pillow Pet!

Madison has been wanting a pillow pet for EVER. I kept telling her it'd be a reward. When we went to our church's fall festival, there was a table of pillow pets in the sanctuary where they had some tables set up for vendors. It was all I could do to get her to walk past that stinkin table. So we finally went Friday night to get her pillow pet. She picked a unicorn. She loves, loves, loves this thing! She also, decided she wants one for her brother and sister. Such a sweet girl. I told her maybe Santa will bring them one. We decided that Katelyn needs the monkey one since she is, after all, such a monkey! We also decided Andrew needs a puppy one, bc, well, little boys and puppies just make sense!!!

No comments: