Monday, October 11, 2010

A Day Off

Today, we're celebrating Columbus Day. And by Celebrating, I mean taking a day off to do absolutely NOTHING! I have the day off and Madion's school is closed, so we're just chillin today.



My to do list (that I'm going to neglect today!):



1. return stuff to target, academy, walmart

2. lesson plans

3.hanging up laundry (hey, at least it's clean and layed out...just needs to be hung up/put away!)

4. dishes



I also want to try to get the kids pics taken today. They are all due for pics: Madison's 4yr, Katelyn's 18mo and Andrew's 6mo pics are all due...kind of neat that they all coincide, but I'm just trying to get outfits that coordinate...not matching, just similar. Madison found a really cute dress at Kohls the other day that has an attached tulle skirt (think Madonna in the 80s), complete with an embellished peace sign. I found Katelyn a cute dress with an attached skirt, not that it looks the same as Madison's just the same style. Now, I need to find Andrew something to wear. Surely, he has something at home he can wear in all those new clothes I bought!



So there's that. pictures. We'll do that, plus I need to mail off some fabric I found to a lady from etsy who is going to make carseat covers for Andrew. Right now, he just moved to a big boy carseat....uh, well, technically, he moved to a big GIRL carseat. He inherited his sister's old Marathon. Its yellow and flowery. Not exactly "big boy" stuff here. So instead of ordering a new "boy" cover (read: boring grey or denim), I'm ordering a custom cover for him. I found the cutest fabric that is blue plaid with sports balls all over it. super cute. Now I just have to mail it off to the lady who will make the covers. I bought the fabric the night bf we left for vacation...which was July 16th! I keep forgetting to send it off, or dont have time....so today, I'm mailing it off.



okay, well, I thought I had the day off and was goign to have an easy day...as I'm writing this, Katelyn had found Madison's bowl of syrup from this morning's breakfast. sigh. I don't have to explain the mess that an 18mo and a bowl of syrup can make. ugh. someone needs another bath. great. So much for relaxing!

No comments: