Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yay, and ugh...morning sickness

Is it weird that I've now lost 9lbs since getting preggo again? Weird, maybe. Wonderful, I do think so! lol



I haven't really had bad morning sickness this time around (though it's a ridiculous misnomer...try all day sickness...mostly mid morning and early evening...just in time for the kids to be needy. Early morning= had breakfast, need entertainment, possibly whiny. early evening=dinner, bath, bed time. nice). I've only gotten sick a few times, though the appetite is gone like always. I always get the flu-like appettite when pg....kinda hungry, but NOTHING looks good, so I become ambivalent and just as well not eat anything. Gotta have carnation instant breakfast though, so I can down the vitamins, which I have NOT been very good at taking this time. I think I have a mental block against them. Too worried it's going to make me sick! I haven't actually gotten sick, just felt really nauseous (how do you spell that word?!) and feel like I'm right on the brink...not a good feeling...just don't want to tempt it by throwin a horsepill vitamin at my stomach!

No comments: