Monday, October 20, 2008

Sea World






We took Madison to sea world this weekend and she did sooooooooooo well all day. We left here around 5 and between a few stops and crazy construction in San Antonio, we got to the hotel and changed and got to the park about 11:30. While we were at the first show, I told Gordon to plan our day so we'd know which shows, etc we were doing next. Well, we went from one show to the Shamu show and while we were there, he told me we were seeing the next one at 2 and I said, "Um, do we have time for lunch?!" poor Madison was getting ancy and a little cranky. I had bought some popcorn on the way in so she had some of that. Gordon said, "Oh, ya, forgot about lunch." So we planned on getting lunch, then cathcing the 3:30 sea lion show. We left Shamu and went to eat, but Madison fell asleep in her stroller along the way, so we just let her sleep.


After about 1.5hrs (while Gordon and I ate...and got her meal to go) she woke up, so she was well rested and had a great time the rest of the day.

We drove back today and it was pretty uneventful, but we did stop at some outlet stores along the way. :)

Baby girl seems to be doing well...but everytime I stand up, she kicks me on my left side! I had felt some sort of twinge (which of course, always made me nervous) before the sono, and at the sono the tech showed me how dd was laying. She is laying across my belly, head on my right, legs on my left, so that explained the twinges. I guess she was kicking me long bf I realized I was feeling her! lol Madison was being playful last night as we were getting ready for bed and she kept hitting me and giggling. I told Gordon I've got one hitting me on the outside and her sister is kicking me from the inside...they're already ganging up on me! lol


So I'm doing well, just super tired all the time. I wasnt expecting this, as when I was pg w/Madison, the fatigue came then left after the first trimester, but this time, its baaaaaack! ugh. I'm off to bed...

No comments: